Feb 19, 2011

Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish Review


Usually i like to use OPI, China glaze, Essie.. But sometimes i do like to try new things that i see in drugstores.
I was watching TV and there was a commercial about this new 60 seconds Rimmel nail polish. I was quite curious about it, and on the other day i saw it in a drugstore i was at so i decided why not?
I got the gray color. The brush is really big and thick. You can see it comparing to the MAC nail polish brush:



It says 1 second application. Well i can say that i did used only one coat for this and it is very opaque so that's good. The size of the brush is exactly the size of my pinky, so that did took 1 second application. For my thumb i brushed it over 3 times: on the sides and in the middle to get a pretty even application, and for the other 3 fingers 2 brushes.
I didn't really counted how much time it took to get dry but it was quite quick, and i was very please with the color and the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment