Mar 17, 2012

Welcome To MakeupAndArtFreak!

Hi everyone!

My name is Tina and I am a makeup artist, Youtube beauty guru and beauty blogger.
As you can see on the labels above, this blog is divided into 4 main parts for your convenience:

Part 1 - Fashion
As recently I've started doing more and more OOTDs and things like that, I have decided to do a separate label to this and call it "Fashion". Here you'll find all the fashion related and looks I come up with! :)
Part 2 - Makeup
In this part you will be able to find makeup looks and video tutorials. I am also planning on hosting guest looks and posts in the future and even creating makeup challenges!

Part 3 - Randomness
This part is focusing more on my personal life, as well as non-makeup related subjects like videos, trips, pictures from my daily life, advices, tips and tricks, design and even cooking!

Part 4 - Reviews
This part contains photos, swatches and reviews of different makeup, cosmetics and skincare products.
Your opinion is very important to me, as I've created this blog for YOU. So don't hesitate to comment, leave your advices, suggestions and ideas of what you would like to see on this blog or how I can  improve it! I will always be glad to read your comments! :)

Thank you for reading and watching my videos! Love you all! <3

XOXO,
Tina.

3 comments:

  1. First off all i love love love the new color :) it's so in the spring mood! i love how you separated the parts in your header :)

    did i say love enough times? and i love your picture in this post (and the camera too) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a good idea. :)

    http://tamyrthemua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading more :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete