Jul 21, 2012

OOTD: Bright Peach

I'm sorry I haven't done OOTD in a while.. have been too busy lately. I finally got my Pro Makeup Artist Diploma! (I've finishes makeup classes a while ago, but it took them too long to make my diploma), but now I finally have it! Funny how a piece of paper makes you feel even MORE professional! :)

This shirt I wore today is probably my favorite shirt. I've been looking for this color of anything (accessories, makeup, nail polishes, clothes) in a long time now. I've found this pretty shirt in TNT, and though it was pretty expensive, I had to buy it! The color is just gorgeous! It's kind of a neon peach, which sounds funny.. It's easier to imagine neon coral, but I can't call in coral. It's a lot softer and lighter then coral.. Anyway, I love it ! :) The skirt I decided to wear with it was my mom's when she was young (what a beautiful tiny figure she had!! And believe it or not, she still has it! ;) ), So I really love this skirt, too. I paired it with my new handmade clutch (post to come), which perfectly matched the colors of the skirt and shirt, and my black open-toe heels. For the makeup, I went for peachy-neutral half smokey eye and a peachy lip, to match the shirt.

Shirt: TNT
Skirt: Unknown
Shoes: Castro
Clutch: DIY - My own creation
Earrings: DIY - My own creation
Bracelet: DIY - My own creation
Necklace: A gift
Nail polish: Essie "Blanc"
















4 comments: