Aug 12, 2012

Essie - No Place Like Chrome

This nail polish is from the mirrored metallics collection by Essie. If you read my blog regularly, or following me on Pinterest, you know I REALLY wanted to try mirrored metallic silver chrome nail strips. But I just couldn't find those anywhere here in Canada, except online. So when Essie (which is one of my very favorite nail polish brands), released this collection, I had to try at least a silver chrome\mirrored polish. And I am NOT regretting trying this. I LOVE IT! I mean, seriously, I think this is my new obsession! It looks like jewelry on my nails! So elegant but fun at the same time. Love, love, love! :)
In these photos, I used only one coat.
5\5

 Day light
 Day light
Camera flash light

1 comment:

  1. So metallic, so lustrous and just beautiful.. love this chrome nail paint!!!


    I invite u to visit my blog, do follow if u like it. <3 I'd be real glad.

    ReplyDelete