Sep 2, 2012

OOTD: Neon Details

Yesterday it was Alex's uncle birthday, so we traveled to Chateauguay to his house. I've purchased this beautiful neon yellow clutch the other day at Aldo, and I absolutely love it! So chic! :) And then in the package I've told you about on my previous post, which my mama sent me, the were also this funky colorful neon bracelet, and this neon pink belt. I thought they will all match together so perfectly along with my new colorblock sandals! I only needed a flat base to go with these all crazy details, so it won't look too much. So I went for a simple black tank top and a black high wasted skirt. On my eyes, I wear the new Wet n' Wild palette I've bought. (A review is soon to come).

Clutch: Aldo
Sandals: Call It Spring
Watch: Hudson
Bracelets on the right hand: Forever 21
Nails: Essie - Topless And Barefoot
Earrings: Clair's



















1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a look! You have a perfect body, seriously! That dress looks KILLER on you, and the neon pops of color are so chic! LOVE it

    xoxo
    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete