Feb 6, 2013

Purple And Gold Smokey Makeup Tutorial


YES!!! I am back to Youtube and I have finally found some free time to make a video tutorial again! :)
I wore this look to work one day and I really liked how it turned out. I think the combination of the light and soft gold with the purple colors is really flattering. And apparently I wasn't the only one who thought so, as I got lots of compliments that day. So I decided to share the way and the products I used to achieve this look! Hope you enjoy it!






Products Used: 

UD Primer Potion (Natural)
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
Coastal Scents Original 88 eyeshadow palette
MAC eyeshadow in Sketch
NARS Albatross highlighter
Maybelline Great Lash Big mascara
NARS Orgasm blush
Revlon lip butter in Creme Brulee







No comments:

Post a Comment