Jul 9, 2013

Follow Me On Instagram! (And An Update)

Hello everyone! :)
I wanted to do this kind of quick update about what's been going on in my life lately, as I wasn't tweetting, blogging or Youtubing alot lately..
So I've started to work for MAC :) Which is coool and I really like it :))) (MAC Cosmetics right? not a computer thing..) lol
Also, I've started using Instagram (I know, I know.. it's about time!..) And I wanted to invite you to take a sneak peek into my everyday life! :) It's a lot of fun and I upload at least one photo every day as for now! It's really cool to look for other people's photos and to upload my own, life-photography-randomness.
Looking forward to insta-meet you! :))


1 comment:

  1. I am now following back =)

    I wan to invite you to my first giveaway!
    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/2013/08/giveaway-clothing-from-ahaishopping.html

    ReplyDelete